Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rudolph Family

What a wonderful family. I grew up with Joby and he helped me more then he probably knows through my first year of college. I was a little lost and since we were both going into engineering fields we had a lot of the same classes. Thanks for steering me on the right track with school. Since then he moved east and it is always fun to get together when all our high school friends are in town. I was excited to photograph the family as a whole, but haven't done three families in one session ever.

I love the black and white photos from this session. This could have been all black and white pictures, must have been the clothes. The top photo is my favorite picture.

Look at Mimi. Such a great name instead of "grandma". You have wonderful grand kids.

De thank you so much for calling - glad we could find a time that worked for everyone.

3 comments:

guthridge said...

These are fantastic, Heather! I love how you posed them all....big group to pose! I need to find this spot by the tree. I love it.
Kalin

Heidi said...

I really like the pictures Heather, I think the last pict looks so cool with each family sepearte, yet together! Good work : ) on these

Chelsea and Cody said...

How fun to see the Rudolphs! I love the last pic!