Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Niemeyer Family



What a wonderful family. It has been fun getting to know this family during summers at the kids play dates (ok maybe mommy play dates). I still can't believe school is starting. So I wasn't the strange camera lady, but you just never know how children are going to do. Lane exceeded my expectations for being 3, he was a champ for 45 minutes worth of family pictures.

It was so hard to schedule this family session. None of our weekends fell into place until the last weekend of the summer. What a great morning for pictures and the Zoo was a perfect place - I love the Zoo!



I love the series of photos below. Is he not adorable. I just wanted to give him hugs during the whole photo session, such a great kid.






We had a great time walking around the zoo taking pictures in tons of different spots. Did I mention I love the zoo. I don't even have to go see the animals, I just love walking around the front half of the zoo looking for spots to take pictures.



I had a great Saturday morning with your family. So glad we could finally get everyone together. Thanks for calling!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Super Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go. These photos look awesome. Some of your best work yet, even if Travis was moving around with a pulled hamstring!