Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jayla

Tonight is a late night, but this little 7 month old was so sweet I just had to get some pictures of her up. She never cried and this was the hardest post to just pick a couple. I could have posted 10 pictures or more. We actually got quite a few smiles out her. At the beginning she was pretty serious, but she warmed up and her parents were great. Such a sweetie with gorgeous brown eyes!

I love the photo below in the basket. So cute.

I really struggled with leaving the photo below in color or black and white. I just love this picture in black and white so went with it.

I enjoyed meeting your family today. It was such a fun photo session, hope you enjoy the handful of pictures.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

What an adorable baby. Her smiles just brighten the day. Maybe it is the baby, maybe its the photographer, but the combination is priceless. Makes me smile looking at this set of photos!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely...ADORABLE!!!!

from Nancy Falcon