Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Miranda



My first senior session of the summer. The was a fun photo shoot in a neighbors back yard under the rims. They have an amazing yard; very well kept, big boulders, and a huge lawn of green grass. These are a few of my favorites, but there were so many pictures to choose from it was hard. I just wanted to get some pictures up for you to look at :)

Miranda has a fun style. Love the shirt below, especially in the black and white photo.



We took a few pictures with her cousin who is also graduation this year.





Thanks for calling! Everyone looks great, always fun to visit and catch up. Glad we finally didn't get rained out!

0 comments: