Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Luke & Samantha

.
What a great couple. All day they were looking at each other and just smiling and laughing. Very happy and should be - it was THEIR day! There are many more photos on a slide show below - I just couldn't post all the pictures I wanted to. They choose to see each other prior to the ceremony. This allowed the couple to have fun with the pictures, visit with family/friends, and enjoy each other's company before the ciaos of the ceremony and reception.

The cake was made by Jayne's Signature Sweets - she makes wonderful cake and the bride was so excited because it looked just like the picture she gave her. Beautiful cake! All the flowers were created by Vans IGA and turned out great.



I love shoes - really what girl doesn't?




The next two pictures are my favorite.



I love this one below. Black and white with just hints of color. They had such a great day.


Luke and Samantha, thank you so much for having me be a part of your day. You were a beautiful couple and your wedding was perfect. I hope you enjoy your photos and they bring back memories of your wedding day for a life time. Congratulations! If you want to see more photos from this wedding click here.

0 comments: