Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jeff & Lisa

I was so excited to hear that Lisa was engaged and honored when she asked if I would photograph her wedding. Lisa and I grew up together since we are cousins and spent many holidays playing and causing trouble. I was excited to meet the man that stole her heart and throughout pictures I understood what she sees in him. He is a great guy and they make such a beautiful, happy couple. Congratulations!

This wedding took place in Cody, Wyoming at the Chamberlin Inn. I fell in love with this cute hotel as soon as I drove up. The court yard was perfect - well manicured, trees, and awesome details everywhere. If my family ever goes to Cody to stay for a weekend I will definitely be staying at this place; so clean, well kept, and perfect for a wedding!
I love this picture below.

Lisa getting ready to see Jeff in her wedding dress for the first time prior to the ceremony. Love the stairs!


Isn't she beautiful? Lisa you were a stunning bride. Look at those eye lashes!
I just had to post the photo below. They were laughing all day and make each other so happy. I have a great time during pictures when couples have this much fun.


Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your day. I love photographing family and this was a great day for me. Thank you!

To see more detail pictures, wedding party pictures, and Lisa's awesome shoes click here to see the slide show.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

What a beautiful couple!! The pictures are great : )