Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Largest Group Session

This is the largest family session I've done and probably will do outside of weddings. What a wonderful family and they came ready to take pictures. For the most part all the kids were awesome and we charged through the list of photos wanted of this continually growing family.



Two family pictures were combined to get this group shot, but it was only one person that I needed to change. Carter has his eyes closed, and now they are open. To only have to change one thing with this picture is great!! Usually I'm combining three different pictures to get that "one" perfect shot. Such a great looking bunch.


All the grand kids.



Sorry this is such a late post. With Labor Day and the short week, it just flew away from me. Enjoy the sneak peek!

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

What a good looking family!!!