Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, September 7, 2009

McKay & Ashley



What a wonderful day! Their ceremony was last Friday, it was a little bright and warm, but they still had a great day. They make taking pictures way too easy. Constantly smiling and they were up for anything. I had a great morning with their families, all the kids, and the couple taking pictures.

I loved the colors they picked out - black, red, and white. These were also my colors for our wedding and they look so good together. The group pictures turned out amazing. Below is the couple coming out of the Temple husband & wife. I just had to smile as all the kids came running up to congratulate them. Their nieces and nephews were so excited!



All morning long they were smiling and laughing with each other.





I love the laughing picture below.



It was a pleasure meeting you and your families. Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your special day. Have a wonderful time at the next reception and have fun at school.

I know a few of McKay's cousins couldn't make it to the wedding. I hope you enjoy the pictures from the slide show, and hopefully can feel like you were there. To see more from their wedding day, click here.

3 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! The pictures turned out great! Thanks. Andrea.

Emilee said...

I love McKay & Ashley's wedding pictures & I can hardly wait to see the family pictures that you took!

Chelsea and Cody said...

I love them! You are so good, Heather!!! You got some really amazing shots, they are such a smiley couple, aren't they?!