Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Johnson Family



This family knows how to have fun. Such a great family and wonderful friends for the past 16 years! Can that be right? Man we have played and watched our fair share of basketball games and tournaments.



Hopefully the whole family will be back in the same town before too long, it would be hard to be away from these cute grand kids. Thanks for thinking of me for family pictures, I had a great morning.

0 comments: