Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Norman Family



What a great looking family and our great friends. I LOVE taking photo of my friends children, their families, anything. I love to get to know my clients so they become wonderful friends. It makes it so fun to go to a photo shoot, visit, have fun, and capture some great moments while talking. It is my girls night out when I have a photo shoot. This photo session was pretty special. I love Sammy and got to know him really well last spring when I watched him two days a week. He was pretty reserved back then, quiet, and a little cuddler. He can give the best hugs! Well tonight was a new Sammy, this kid was EVERYWHERE, very busy! He was pulling the shy card when I first got there. It has been awhile, and he wanted nothing to do with the camera or me.

I love the photo below, little mister independent. He really didn't want to sit with his parents or join in a "family" photo, he wanted to be out on his own. Growing up way too fast!



There is something about the picture below I LOVE! This was one of the first couple of pictures, love his look concerned and very serious.



Then we start to warm up. Look not only a smile, but teeth!



This is the smile I'm used to seeing. Not really a smile, but it is.



Yes these few are at the end. He is holding a grasshopper. I guess he loves these things and it kind of surprised me. He would let it crawl all over him and didn't care. Not me - especially if it jumps!



I am so glad we finally got something to work out with our schedules. This is a perfect location and I love how all these pictures turned out. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Also sorry it took so long, I had a 10 hour wedding on Saturday and feel like I'm getting further and further behind.

0 comments: