Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mandi & Laron

What a beautiful couple and wedding day. I am behind in posting and very sorry that this is a week late! This wedding took place last weekend at DanWalt Gardens. I have never heard of this facility and it is gorgeous! They even have a little reception hall on site to have a full wedding day event. I love to start the day out taking photographs of the bride getting her hair done and makeup on.



Maybe this took a week because it was too hard to decide what photos to post. I photographed their wedding story for 9 hours and am really struggling which pictures are my favorite. This wedding party was a lot of fun and we got some great pictures.



Details. . . Details. . . Details. Once again a bride and groom with a talented family. The brides aunts helped with the flowers, made the bridesmaides necklaces, and helped out where needed. The brides sister-in-law is a graphic designer and created the invitations, signs, programs, and helped where needed. She is also a great friend of mine and is awesome at what she does.

This wedding was full of wonderful details. Their reception was at the Billings Hotel and this couple added some details that really made a big difference during the reception. They rented table clothes and napkins in their colors, gorgeous! I loved the center pieces and all the flowers. They had a candy bar for guests to pick up all sorts of favorite candies. The atmosphere in the room was fun and elegant.



The bride and groom. Such a great looking couple. They choose to wait and see each other for the first time after during the ceremony. This worked out well for a early September wedding the evening light was perfect. I love how their portrait photographs turned out! We had a great time walking around the facility taking pictures all throughout the gardens. Below are only a few of my favorites - I have way too many.







I love this picture. I really need to get my off camera flash set up working because this is one of my favorite dancing pictures!


Mandi & Laron thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. It turned out amazing. You are such a wonderful couple.

To see more photographs from this beautiful day, click here.

Congratulations!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Heather, as always your photography is amazing. I am so glad you were a part of this happy day and captured it the way you did!!

Mandi said...

OH HEATHER! The pictures are soo beautiful! I cried when I saw them. You are soo talented. I am glad you were there to share our day. We can't wait to see the others. Thank you sooo much again