Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, September 4, 2009

McKay & Ashley



Congratulations McKay & Ashley! This picture was taken this morning after their ceremony. What a beautiful day and beautiful couple. I will post more from their portrait session later, but I wanted to show some pictures from the bridal session we took two weeks ago.

Ashley is a gorgeous bride and this is a gorgeous dress. Below are my favorites.







This was my first time ever doing a Bridal session - usually I do an engagement session with the couple. If the bride wants to get some fun shots before the ceremony this is a great way to do it. It is less stressful then the wedding day. I love the pictures from this session.

Congratulations and have fun today - it is YOUR day!

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

O my gosh! How did I not know that you were doing my COUSIN'S wedding?!?! I love the pictures and can't wait to see them all! Aren't they just an awesome couple?! I am so, so sad that I missed it!